PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad (“PDB”) is the organizer together with News Straits Times and Sunway Lagoon of this “Full A Mark” launch Campaign (“Campaign”), providing the following rewards to the eligible participants:
1.1 Get Lost World of Tambun (LWOT) ticket for free, whilst stocks last with the purchase of Full A Mark 3 month package worth RM 35 and RM 10 purchase at PETRONAS stations (fuel or Kedai Mesra) in a single receipt. (“Offer”)
- 2.1 Offer is open to all PDB customers, holding Malaysian citizenship, aged eighteen (18) and above, except for the following category of person who are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in the Campaign:
2.1.1 PETRONAS Station dealers and their employees (“PETRONAS crew”);
The Campaign shall run from 1st May to 30 June 2017 (“Campaign Period”)
- 4.1 Redemption of tickets valid from 1 May 2017 until 31 July 2017.
- 4.2 Original e-voucher from FAM together with Mykad / Mykid and PETRONAS receipt must be presented at the Lost World Of Tambun ticketing counter(s) upon redemption.
- 4.3 E-voucher holder name must be the same as the Mykad / Mykid holder . One E-voucher is for the redemption of 1 Admission Ticket to LWOT ( Adult) only.
- 4.4 Nonrefundable, not exchangeable for cash & not applicable with other ongoing offers, events and/or promotions.
- 4.5 Lost World Of Tambun Management reserves the right to refuse, alter, amend, delete or add to the stated terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 5.1 PDB reserves the right to disqualify entries that are ineligible or due to any reasons whatsoever as PDB may, in its absolute discretion deem fit.
- 5.2 PDB reserves the right at anytime, at its absolute discretion and without prior notice, to substitute any of the Offer with other items of similar or higher value
- 5.3 PDB, its employees, its holding, subsidiary or affiliate companies, employees of the PETRONAS group of companies, and PETRONAS station dealers and participating partners shall not be liable to the customer or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the customer as a result of the Offer, participation or non-participation in the Campaign or as a result of any act or omission on the part of PDB in connection with the Campaign
- 5.4 By participating in the Campaign, the customers shall be deemed to have unconditionally accepted all the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign and the customers further (i) agree to co-operate and comply with all PDB’s reasonable requests in connection with the Campaign; (ii) agree to the disclosure to, storage of, processing of and use of his personal details by PDB and its relevant service providers for the purpose of the organising, promoting and conducting the Campaign; (iii) agree for the use of his name and photograph to be used for the purpose of organising, promoting and conducting the Campaign; and (iv) consent to receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from PDB from time to time.
- 5.5 The Terms and Conditions herein contained shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any brochure or other promotional materials advertised under this Campaign.
- 5.6 PDB reserves the right to publish or display the names and photographs of the participants of the Campaign for advertising and publicity purposes without any compensation to such participants or customers.
- 5.7 PDB reserves the absolute right at any time without assigning any reasons to alter, modify, change or vary the Campaign’s Terms and Conditions contained herein, wholly or in part at its absolute discretion. The customers may view the updated Campaign’s Terms and Conditions on PDB’s website at http://www.mymesra.com.my
- 5.8 PDB, Sunway and NSTP reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Campaign Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period shall not entitle the customers to claim any compensation from PDB for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the customers as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
- 5.9 PDB, its employees, its holding, subsidiary or affiliates companies, employees of the PETRONAS group of companies, and PETRONAS station dealers and participating partners shall not be liable for any default due to any act of natural calamities, war, riot, strike, lock out, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond their reasonable control.
- 5.10 By participating in the Campaign, the customers are deemed to have agreed and consented to the collection, processing, use, disclosure and retention by PDB of your personal data in the manner as set out in the Personal Data Notice given pursuant to Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, which can be viewed at www.mymesra.com.my/pdpa
- 5.11 Any failure by PDB in enforcing any of these Campaign’s Terms and Conditions in any instance(s) does not constitute a waiver of such term and/or condition.
- 5.12 PDB is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Campaign.
- 5.13 For any further enquiries on the Campaign’s Terms and Conditions, please contact us at MESRALINK at 1 300 22 8888.